Friday, January 21, 2011

Day One - 01-20-2011

Participants : 0
Average Morality: 0

The experiment is ready to go live. I feel a calm coming over me. All the preparation work is now finished, it's just a matter of finding the first participant. My plan is to get all my friends and family to join in, from there I will try and generate some interest on facebook groups discussing morality, religion and race. Maybe these demographic group discussions may generate an interest in the experiment. I also have a few friends in marketing who might be able to help me out by generating some publicity for the experiment. I am hoping once there are a few participants that have joined in the experiment word of it will spread virally. I really have no idea what is going to happen. If I didn't know the site existed and a real friend suggested using the site I would be weary at first, but once I realized it wasn’t a scam I would partake. I think most people will think like this too.

It is now out of my hands, I have created you must now consume. Please be honest to yourself. Give or take, the choice is yours.

http://www.moralexperiment.com

Here's a video of me talking about the original concept of the experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment